For those who reside in California, please see “Additional information for California residents”.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and about you:
- Identifiers, such as name, mailing address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, or other similar identifiers;
- Demographic information, such as birth date;
- Commercial information, such as your reservation and purchase history or menu items you have expressed interest in;
- Payment information, such as your credit card information, that we provide to our service providers to process your membership commitment; and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as the data we receive when you interact with our website.
We collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From you: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, when you enroll in our program or contact us to make a reservation or with a question, comment, or request.
- From your devices: We and our service providers may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device over time and across different websites when you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, your general geographic location, your browser type, your operating system, the pages you view on the Services, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Services, and the search terms you enter on the Services. This information allows us to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Services, and to improve the Services. We and our service providers may collect this information using “cookies,” which are small text files that the Services save on your computer using your web browser and accesses when you return.
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- Providing you with the Services or information you request;
- Providing you with information about the Services or required notices;
- Delivering marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- Customizing your experience when using the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Services and providing you with content based on your interests;
- Allowing us to improve the Services, such as by better tailoring our content to our users’ needs and preferences;
- Generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Services; and
- Detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, violations of our policies, violations of law, or other misuse of the Services.
Under what circumstances do we disclose this information?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the Services:
- To third parties that provide services to us in connection with our business operations and that have agreed to keep the information confidential, including, but not limited to, third parties that provide order and payment processing services, manage our reservations, and deliver marketing communications and other materials that may be of interest to you;
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary (a) to protect our rights, the integrity of the Services, or your safety or the safety of others, or (b) to detect, prevent, or respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our policies, violations of law, or other misuse of the Services; and
- To service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
In addition, we may share or disclose information that has been aggregated, de-identified, or otherwise does not identify you.
Please note that the Services may contain third-party links. We are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
We do not currently respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate. For more information, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Subject to local law, you may have certain rights regarding information that we have collected and that is related to you.
Consistent with legal requirements and limitations, you can ask us to:
- see what personal information we hold about you;
- delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions;
- opt out of the use of your personal information for targeted advertising;
- update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate; and
- port your personal information.
You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above-listed rights. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please submit your request by email at [email protected] or call us at 888-920-5447. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your request, and there may be circumstances where we will not be able to honor your request. For example, if you request deletion, we may need to retain certain personal information to comply with our legal obligations or for other permitted purposes. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. If you are submitting a request through an authorized agent, the authorized agent must provide us with your signed written permission stating that the agent is authorized to make the request on your behalf. We may also request that any authorized agents verify their identity and may reach out to you directly to confirm that you have provided the agent with your permission to submit the request on your behalf.
If you would like to appeal a decision we made regarding such rights, send us an email at [email protected].
Additional information for California residents
Categories of personal information disclosed for our business purposes
Categories of third parties to whom this information was disclosed
|Uchi’s vendors and service providers who help us provide the Services.|
|Demographic information||Uchi’s vendors and service providers who help us provide the Services.|
|Commercial information||Uchi’s vendors and service providers who help us provide the Services.|
|Payment information||Uchi’s vendors and service providers who help us provide the Services.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Uchi’s vendors and service providers who help us provide the Services.|